Main Virtual Fleets
- Notes: You may have to purge this page to see changes; for more explanation and how to set up new forums, see Help:Wiki-style forums.
|Forum||Last Edit||Last Author|
|Help desk||15:08, July 30, 2010||Default|
|Watercooler||15:08, July 30, 2010||Default|
The Lucian Alliance is an Alliance between the 17 Lords of Lucia. The Alliance Treaty was signed on the planet Lucia, hence the name. The Lucian Alliance controls nearly one hundred Ha'tak, making them a formidable force in the Milky Way.
-The Tok'ra homeworld.
“So,” Vano started. “Where are we?”
Xenar shrugged. “Some eighty lightyears from Adaro. They’re still figuring out where we are precisely.”
“Right,” Vano said. He looked at the floor, thinking. “How’s the ship?”
“Damaged but in one piece. There’s some hull damage and we have two large burn marks. The hyperdrive gave up because of some error, and that’s priority right now. The shield generator diagnostic showed some problems but that’s fixed pretty fast,” Xenar spoke.
“Good.” Vano looked at his uniform. It was unharmed. “Let’s go somewhere quiet.”
Xenar opened the curtains and both walked out. The doctor threw Xenar a look, but she gestured that they were fine. There were plenty of other people with wounds, relatively minor ones but still, they had to be treated. The Doc shrugged and walked to the nearest patient.
- Members of Gateworld Virtual Fleet have begun serious work on revamping the Gateworld Virtual Fleets wiki.
- Chapter Four of The Shadow of the Light by theKillman has now been released.
- Chapter Five of A Shattered Visage, written by J.F. Mcoy (or otherwise known as Lt. Col. Mcoy), has officially been released! You can read it here on The New Gateworld Virtual Fleet thread through Gateworld.net.
- Chapter Five of Operation Enduring Freedom by fugiman has been released. Read more on The New Gateworld Virtual Fleet thread through Gateworld.net.
General Stargate News
- Mallozzi teases Extinction‘s opening scenes. Still wondering about that Atlantis movie that wasn't to be? Here's how it would have begun. Read more on Gateworld.net.
- The complete series of Stargate Atlantis is coming to Blu-ray high-definition disc on July 26. Read more on Gateworld.
- Stargate Universe - The Complete Final Season is now available on DVD.
- Full episodes of Stargate Universe are available for download on iTunes and viewing on Hulu.
Stargate is a military science fiction franchise, initially conceived by Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin. The first film in the franchise was simply titled Stargate. It was originally released on October 28, 1994 by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Carolco, and became a worldwide hit grossing nearly $200 million (USD) worldwide. Three years later, Canadian Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner created a television series entitled Stargate SG-1 as a sequel for the film.
In addition to film and television, the Stargate franchise has expanded into other media, including books, video games, and comic books. These supplements to the film and television series have resulted in significant development of the show's fictional universe and mythology. In 2008, the films Stargate: The Ark of Truth and Stargate: Continuum were released direct-to-DVD, which in total grossed over 21 million in the United States. In 2002, the franchise's first animated series, Stargate Infinity, was released as an introduction to the Expanded Universe. In 2004, Stargate Atlantis was released as a spin-off from Stargate SG-1. The newest Stargate spin-off series, entitled Stargate Universe, began airing on October 2, 2009. (Read more...)